1. Congratulations! You are on your way to making one of the first big decisions of your Senior Year! I know it isn’t easy to sort through all of the flyers and websites of local photographers but I am honored you have selected VOSStudios to create your Senior Portraits! After all, what is more important than starting off your senior year right by looking your best and flaunting your style, confidence, athleticism, musicianship, or whatever it is that distinguishes you from all the rest? Your decision to collaborate with VOSStudios is a step in the right direction for creating lasting visuals that will continue to remind your friends and family what made you “YOU” in high school!
2. Now that you have decided to work with VOSStudios on creating your Custom Senior Portraits, it’s time to set a date! Pick up the phone and give us a call at 715-241-8770 at your earliest convenience because spots are filling quickly! You will speak with either Emily or our Studio Manager Paula who will provide you with available appointment times for your shoot as well as your in-studio consultation! At this time you will be asked to make a $125 deposit to secure your session. This can be done via credit card over the phone, by dropping a check in the mail or swinging by the studio.
3. It is during the in-studio consultation that you and your parents will sit down with Emily and discuss your interests and passions. This will get the creative juices flowing in order to ensure your shoot is the best it can be. This includes discussing wardrobe, locations and props. Feel free to bring along images you admire and all of the ideas you can think of; no matter how ridiculous you may think they sound! It is the most creative ideas that will set your portraits apart from your peers. This is also a great time to tour the studio and check out the gallery to see sample portraits.
4. The day has finally arrived and it is time for your photo shoot! Before you leave home be sure to quadruple check that you have everything we discussed during the consultation! You don’t want to have to go back home to retrieve an article of clothing resulting in a shorter session. Plan to arrive a few minutes prior to your appointment so that you can check your hair and organize your clothing and props. At this point, all of the preparations are done so it is time to get pumped and prepare for an awesome shoot!
5. When your session with Emily is finished, you will be asked to set up a time in the following 5 weeks to come back to the studio to preview your images and place your order! It is recommended that you select a time which allows all family members who wish to be part of the decision making process to be present. After creating your custom order, Emily will complete any necessary retouching and contact you within 5-6 weeks when your portraits arrive!